Signing into DMACC Office 365 for the first time and seeing a message that states "More information required"? Follow this guide to setup MFA for your DMACC Microsoft account.
- You will see a message stating “More information required” Select “Next”
- The set-up guide will request you to download the Microsoft Authenticator app to your mobile device. Once you have downloaded the app select “Next”
To install the Authenticator app on an Android device, scan the QR code below
To install the Authenticator app on for iOS, scan the QR code below.
- On your phone please allow notifications if prompted. In the app select Add account, select “Work or school account”, then select “Scan a QR code”. On your web browser, select “Next”
- On your phone you have selected “Scan a QR code” from the previous step. Now you can point your camera toward the QR code on your browser. It will automatically grab the QR code and add your account to the Microsoft authenticator app. Once you have scanned the QR code select “Next”
- A test notification will be generated in your app. Your browser will display a two-digit code to enter in your app.
- After approving the test notification, the process will move to the next page. You should see a check mark with “Notification approved”. Select “Next”.
- You have now successfully set up your account with Microsoft Authenticator. Select “Done” to continue the sign in process.