- Open a Finder window on your Mac. You can do this by clicking the half-blue, half-gray face icon in your Dock.
- Then click Applications in the left sidebar. If you don’t see this option in your left sidebar, you can also hit the Command + A keys on your keyboard from any Finder window.
- Next, open the Utilities folder.
- Then open the Terminal app.
- Next, type ping followed by a space and the device number or IP Address. eg. ping PR55555 OR ping 120.01.01.01
- Then hit Enter on your keyboard and wait for the results.
- Finally, hit Control + C on your keyboard to stop the ping test.
- It should look something like this:
How to Ping from a MAC Print
Modified on: Fri, 1 Apr, 2022 at 11:24 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.