To access certain resources on the network you will need to map a network drive. These are steps to do so.
Instructions to Map a Network Drive
Step 1: Open the File Explorer
- Click on the Manila folder icon at the bottom or bottom-left of your screen, located on the task bar.
- Alternatively, hit the Windows key on your keyboard, type 'file explorer' and click on File Explorer when it appears.
Step 2: Right Click on 'This PC' and select 'Map network drive'
- In the File Explorer window, and in it's left-hand column, locate the icon labeled 'This PC.' Right click on 'This PC'.
- A smaller submenu will appear.
- In the smaller submenu, click on 'Map network drive...'
Step 3: Choose the drive and folder, and click Finish
- In 'Map Network Drive' window, select the correct drive from the Drive drop-down menu.
- To the right of Folder, type in the folder name corresponding to the Drive you are mapping to.
- Click Finish once Drive and Folder have been chosen.