On Campus Protocols
DMACC Faculty/Staff who are not teaching/working on campus should follow continue to the below safety protocols before entering any DMACC facility:
- Fill out DMACC Approval form
- On approved day, 30-minutes prior to entry, contact
- Ankeny Campus or Transportation Institute: (515-964-6500)
- Urban Campus, EDC, DCC or Southridge: (515-248-7200).
- Any other DMACC location please call your campus Provost or center Director
- Wear your face mask (mandatory) and gloves (optional) prior to building entry and the entire time in the building.
- Do not use the restrooms or any common areas unless it is essential.
- Document the areas you travel inside the building for custodial services to accurately and safely perform follow up cleaning.
- When you are leaving, call DMACC Security or your campus Provost/Director to let them know you are leaving and your documented details of building usage.
If at any time you are unsure who to contact, call DMACC Ankeny Security 515-964-6500.