I am providing you with the link to the Academic Records webpage in order to access the online name change form. https://www.dmacc.edu/registrar/academicrecords/Pages/changes.aspx You will need to complete the online form as well as provide a copy of your valid driver's license. Other types of supporting documents that may be used if you do not have a valid driver's license include the following:
  • State ID
  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage License
  • Military ID
  • Social Security Card
  • Legal Court Document
For answers to specific questions about updating your name, please contact the Academic Records Department by phone at 515-964-6565 or by email at registrar@dmacc.edu