Federal regulations require that a student only receive financial aid from the school they are seeking a degree. If you are not degree seeking at DMACC, you cannot receive federal financial aid from our institution. You may check with your home school about the option of doing a consortium agreement.  A consortium agreement allows a student to receive aid from their home school based on the credits they are taking at another school.  It is up to your home school to determine if a consortium agreement would be allowed. If so, your home school will send a form to the DMACC financial aid office to be completed.


Payment options for non-degree seeking students include DMACC’s tuition payment plan, or a private student loan. 


The cost of tuition at DMACC is available in the following link.


Types of Financial Aid (Private Student Loan):


Thank you,

DMACC Financial Aid