How to install Microsoft Teams
- Go to https://teams.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your DMACC Email address. You will be taken to the my.dmacc.edu sign in page to enter your password. Then you will be prompted to select “NO” or “YES” if you want to remain signed in. Choose either option.
- If you do not know your DMACC Email address or password please contact DMACC Tech Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have logged into Teams please click on the download icon to download Teams.
- After clicking download you may be prompted to save or run, or it may download automatically without a prompt. In Chrome you can see it auto downloaded to the bottom left of the screen. Click the icon to run it.
- Your computer may prompt you to select yes to allow the install to run. Select “yes” otherwise the install will not run.
- You will see the following message while the install is running.
- After the install is complete you will be prompted to enter your email address and select sign in. You will then see the myDMACC page where you will need to enter your password.
- After entering your password, you will see a screen that says loading Microsoft Teams.
- After that Teams will successfully be installed and loaded on your computer.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
DMACC Tech Support