All DMACC Bookstores will not be available for in-store rental returns or buyback.
Buyback will be available online only through your campus bookstore website. Please use the link below to get started.
The deadline for rental returns at all campuses is December 18, 2020.
Rental Return options will vary by campus so please see below for detailed instructions on how to return your rentals, what options are available, and dates/times of availability. For any questions please click on the following link and reach out to the appropriate bookstore listed in the table. https://www.dmacc.edu/student_services/bookstore/Pages/fall-book-returns-buyback.aspx
- Can accept any fall term rental textbook regardless of which bookstore it was rented from. So if you rented from multiple campuses/bookstores you may return them all to a single bookstore location.
- Will be able to receive textbooks that are shipped back to them. You can use the carrier of your choice and shipping will be at your expense. We recommend using a trackable service. Below are the detailed instructions for shipping back your rented materials:
- Sign in to your campus bookstore website using the email you used to rent with. If you forgot or haven’t set up a password please click “forgot password” to reset. Then click on My Account-Rentals.
- You will be directed to the “Rentals Page” in “My Account”.
- Scroll down to view “Rental History”. Click the “Return by Mail Button” or “Return all Rentals by Mail” link. A pop-up will open
- Follow the steps to print your packing list. Print 2 copies, one to go in your box, the other to take to your shipping carrier as it has the store address.
- Take note of your tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your rental return is processed.
- If the above steps do not work for you please write your name, email address, phone number, and patron id on a sheet of paper to include with your rental return package.
In person rental return and drop off will vary by location so please see below for your campus specific options and instructions.
Limited contact rental returns will be done at the front of the store in our online order pickup area. No curbside drop-off will be available for rental returns. Student needs to have photo ID, patron ID number and/or telephone number books were rented under. Rental return will be available from 9am to 4pm Monday thru Friday thru December 18th. Masks are mandatory inside DMACC facilities and will be required to accept the return. Please do not drop books off at the library or in the Better World Books box outside of the bookstore. If you do so, your books will not be checked-in and your account would be charged for non-return fees.
Rental books can be dropped off at door #9 of the Boone Bookstore on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am to 3pm and Monday thru Thursday from 9am to 3pm the week of December 14th-17th. Please call 515-433-5034 upon arrival and we will meet you at the door. Please have your name, phone number, email address, and patron ID number with your return.
Rental Books can be dropped off Monday thru Thursday from 9am to 3pm thru December 18th. Please call 712-792-8311 and we will meet you at the front desk. Please have your name, phone number, email address, and patron ID number with your return.
Rental books can be dropped off Monday thru Friday from 9am to 1pm during the dates of December 7th thru December 18th. Please enter through the south entrance doors and proceed to the bookstore table. Please have your name, phone number, email address, and patron ID number with your return.
Rental books can be dropped off at the Southeast entrance of the campus. Please enter the doors and proceed to the bookstore table for rental check-in. Rental drop-off will be available Monday thru Friday from 12pm-4pm during the dates of December 7th thru December 18th. Please have your name, phone number, email address, and patron ID number with your return.