All DMACC Bookstores will NOT be available for in-store shopping at the beginning of the fall semester; instead, all course materials must be purchased online through your campus bookstore website with three options for delivery (see below).
- Ankeny/Newton: dmaccankenyshop.com or call (515) 964-6302 with any questions.
- Boone: dmaccbooneshop.com or call (515) 433-5034 with any questions.
- Carroll: dmacccarrollshop.com or call (712) 792-8311 with any questions.
- Urban: dmaccurbanshop.com or call (515) 248-7212 with any questions.
- West: dmaccwestshop.com or call (515) 633-2427 with any questions.
Attending classes online-only or at a DMACC location not listed above? Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page for instructions.
All students with financial aid or who are being sponsored through a third party will have their funds available for use through the website. On the payment screen, please select financial aid as the payment type and enter your student ID to find your account. Please keep in mind that funding release dates can vary for each student.
Each DMACC campus will offer three options for students to obtain their course materials at the time of delivery-method selection during the online order process:
- Option 1: All orders can be shipped from the bookstores to a designated address. Ground, 2-day and overnight delivery will be available for all orders, and pricing for each option will be shown during the selection process. All digital materials (excluding printed access codes) will be delivered via email or directly through Blackboard.
- Option 2: All orders can be picked up via curbside pickup. Specific campus instructions on the curbside pickup location and hours will be emailed upon completion of the order and then again when the order is ready for pickup. Each campus will vary.
- Option 3: All orders can be picked up via in-store pickup. Students who choose this options will proceed to the front entrance of their campus bookstore to obtain their course materials. Students will need their order confirmation number and student ID at the time of pickup. Masks are required in all DMACC buildings, so masks will be required for in-store pickup as well.
For any questions or concerns that cannot be addressed by contacting your campus bookstore, please send an email to Derek Pollock at email@example.com.
Online Ordering Guide: