Your orientation will begin online in the Blackboard system. To access your orientation, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your myDMACC account.
- Click Blackboard on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Orientation tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on your program/campus in the communities section.
- Follow the instructions on the Announcements page.
The online portion of orientation will end in a folder called Orientation: Next Steps. This folder will provide further instruction regarding your next steps to getting registered for your courses. Please read it carefully. If you have any questions regarding your orientation, you can reach the Orientation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.