DMACC will provide technology grant assistance to students who face emergency circumstances due to COVID-19, while supplies last. This grant assistance does not have to be repaid, and is focused on providing technology resources to students with proven need so that they may continue their DMACC education. This grant is intended to support students whose classes have been moved from face-to-face to online.
- You must be currently enrolled as a DMACC student in a DMACC Degree, Diploma or Certificate program on at least halftime basis.
- You must be maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress as defined in DMACC Educational Services Procedure ES4300.
- You cannot currently have an amount due for the spring term (or prior terms) on your DMACC Student Account.
- Students must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have financial need as determined by the DMACC Financial Aid Office. Funds are limited, and not all applicants for this grant will receive funding.
- You may only submit one application. Submitting multiple applications will be grounds for denial.
Emergency Technology Grant Application
Once you have submitted the application and it’s been reviewed, you will be communicated with utilizing DMACC email regarding approval, denial, and next steps, including how to obtain the device.