DMACC Rave Alert is used to send text, voice and email messages to the DMACC community in the event of an emergency situation or weather closing announcement.
1. First make sure your phone number(s) are current in the Web Info System. Your DMACC email address and phone numbers from the Web Info System are auto-added to the Rave system.
2. If you want to add or remove phone numbers or email addresses you can log into Rave and update them there.
Sign up in three easy steps…
- Log on to https://www.getrave.com/login/dmacc
- The DMACC Rave Alert username is your full DMACC email address. The DMACC Alert password is NOT your regular DMACC password. Select “Forgot your password” and enter your full DMACC email address and an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to set a new DMACC Rave Alert Password.
- Once you are logged in using your new password, add your cell and landline numbers and additional email addresses (up to three each).