I’m providing the link to the parking and traffic regulations for your review: https://www.dmacc.edu/students/Pages/parking.aspx
I’m also including the directions on how to order your parking permit online. When you are finished filling out the information, it will provide you with places you are able to pick up your permit.
1. Go to the DMACC website at: https://www.dmacc.edu/Pages/welcome.aspx
2. Select myDMACC at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your network username and password. If this is your first time signing into myDMACC, you will be prompted to set up your security questions and reset your password. If you need assistance with your login information, please contact Tech Support at 515-965-7300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Click on Web Info System.
5. Click on Request Parking Permit
6. Fill in the required information and submit.
7. Please refer to the webpage on the permit screen for locations to acquire your parking sticker.
You can also come in to the campus and request a permit without filling out the information first. You will need to know your student ID number, license plate number, make and model of your vehicle in order to pick up your permit.