I’m providing the link to the parking and traffic regulations for your review: https://www.dmacc.edu/students/Pages/parking.aspx
I’m also including the directions on how to order your parking permit online. When you are finished filling out the information, it will provide you with places you are able to pick up your permit.
1. Go to the DMACC website at: https://www.dmacc.edu/Pages/welcome.aspx
2. Select myDMACC at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your network username number and password. If this is your first time signing into myDMACC, you will be prompted to set up your security questions and reset your password.
4. Click on Web Info System.
5. Enter your DMACC ID number and PIN (Your PIN must be exactly 6 characters). For DMACC ID and PIN assistance, contact Tech Support at 515-965-7300.
6. Click on Request Parking Permit
7. Fill in the required information and submit.
8. Please refer to the webpage on the permit screen for locations to acquire your parking sticker.
You can also come in to the campus and request a permit without filling out the information first. You will need to know your student ID number, license plate number, make and model of your vehicle in order to pick up your permit.