Trail Point Age Guidelines
- Ages 3 months-8 years must be checked into childcare when parent/guardian is using facility/equipment.
- Ages 9-12 may use select equipment provided a parent/guardian is with them at all times. For safety reasons, children under the age of 9 are prohibited from the 2nd floor, including use of the track.
- Ages 9-12 may also be in the lobby/lounge, or play racquetball and/or basketball as long as a parent/guardian is in the facility.
- Ages 13+ Group Fitness Classes
- Ages 13+ can be inside the facility without adult supervision and can use any of the equipment without adults supervision.
- Ages 16+ can supervise siblings, ages 3 months-15 years.