- Ages 3 months - 8 years should be checked into childcare when parent/guardian is using facility/equipment.
- Ages 9 - 12 can use select equipment upon completing the FitPass Orientation provided a guardian is with them at all times. This includes the track. Machine Orientation Schedule. They may also be in the lobby/lounge, or play racquetball and/or basketball as long as a parent/guardian is in the facility.
- Ages 12+ Fitness Classes (9-11 years when noted as a family-friendly class)
- Ages 13+ can be inside the facility without adult supervision and can use any of the equipment without adults supervision.
- Ages 16+ can bring a guest to the facility.
- Ages 16+ can supervise siblings, ages 3 months - 15 years.
Modified on: Wed, 20 Mar, 2019 at 9:17 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.