There are a couple of different ways to print to a DMACC printer from your personal device.
Mobility Print and WebPrint
Mobility Print -
Please follow this link for directions https://mp.dmacc.edu If you do not see the printer you want to print to listed please contact Tech Support at 515-965-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Print -
Web printing allows you to print from your personal device to any available DMACC printer.
*You may print most common file formats using the Web Print function.
- Open your web browser and go to https://papercut.dmacc.edu
- Click on the Web Print link in the left column
- Select Submit a Job
- Select a printer to print to. See the graphic below to aid you in selecting a printer.
5. Click the 2. Print Options and Account Selection >> button
6. On the Print Options screen input the number of copies you wish to make.
7. Click the 3. Upload Documents >> button
8. Click the Browse… button and choose file you wish to print
If you have any issues please contact Tech Support at 515-965-7300 or email@example.com
Please remember to ALWAYS logoff when you are done using the computers at DMACC.
IF YOUR JOB DOES NOT PRINT…
Contact Tech Support at 515-965-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please DO NOT keep trying to print your job as you will waste your print credits.