For information on how to order a transcript, please go to

You must meet these two requirements before you order your transcript:

1.  All financial obligations to DMACC must be paid in full.
If you have a balance, please call Student Accounts directly at 515-964-6446.

2.  Verify your most recent grades and/or degree(s) have been posted to your record.
You will login to myDMACC to view information. Don't know your login information? Call tech support at 515-965-7300.)

Transcript FAQs are available for your reference at the bottom of the following web page.