Release of funds information can be found at the Financial Aid webpage. Disbursements of excess financial aid funds for students are processed through the DMACC Student Accounts department. You will need to set-up your refund selection option with Student Accounts.

Additional refund information can be found at the Student Accounts webpage. If you have additional questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office by phone at 515-964-6282 or Student Accounts by phone at 515-964-6446. Thank you.