You can change your program by filling out the Program Change Form.  Please click on the following link and then click on 'Program Change Form' from the list to access the electronic form (works best with Chrome) 

If you have further questions regarding the program change form, please contact the Admissions Department by email at  They will provide answers to your questions and support as needed.