- You must owe at least $200 dollars to set up a payment plan.
- There is a $25 non-refundable fee per term associated with activating a FACTS payment plan. This fee is due at the time the plan is set up and will be withdrawn from the account you provide.
- Payments will be automatically withdrawn from the account of your choosing on the 5th of each month.
- Payment plans can be set up online through the Web Info System.
- Separate payment plans need to be created for Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
- If you make a change to your class schedule after setting up your payment plan, please call the Student Accounts Office at 515-964-6446.
- Call Nelnet Business Solutions at 800-609-8056 if you need to change or update the account used for your payment plan.
*Please note: Depending on what type of account you use to setup your payment plan, it can take up to a week for your payment to fully process and post to your DMACC student account.