Most times, the easiest and fastest way to get a copy of your ACT scores is to contact your high school. If your high school does not have a copy of your scores, you can request that ACT sends your scores to the college. ACT scores can be requested by going to ACT scores or by calling their offices at (319) 337-1313. The DMACC ACT code is 1272. There may be a fee associated with requesting these scores through ACT.