You can change your mailing address through the Web Info System via myDMACC. The steps for that are listed below.

Navigate to myDMACC by going to then selecting myDMACC at the top.  

Log in using your network username and password.

Click on the Web Info System button on the left side.

Once you're in the Web Info System, select the Personal Information tab at the top.

To update your mailing address, click on Update Address(es) and Phone(s).

Once you have selected that you can choose Update Existing Address or Add New Address.

Once you have made the correct changes or additions, choose submit.

If the Web Info System didn't work to change your address then you can mail or fax an address change form into the Academic Records department. The form can be found at this site The information from that site will also be copied below. For the latest updates to that web page navigate directly to that page using the link provided.


Address/Name/Emergency/SS# Changes

Address/Name Change/Emergency Contact Information:

Addresses Changes are accepted each time students register for classes.Students wishing to change an address at another time should submit written notification either online using the Web Info System or the Student Services office on any campus either in person, by fax, or by mail.

To send by fax or mail please include your DMACC ID and your signature.

Fax: 515-964-6391 - Academic Records



Academic Records, Bldg. 1

2006 S. Ankeny Blvd.

Ankeny, IA. 50023

Name changes should be made in writing and may be delivered in person, by fax or by mail. (Name Changes cannot be made online).

*Some name changes may require a copy of a legal court document, birth certificate or a marriage license.