The following link provides the Replacement Degree/Diploma/Certificate webpage and the request form:

Students seeking degree verification may request a copy of their transcript showing the degree awarded and date granted from the Academic Records Office. You may complete the Transcript Request Form and either mail or fax it to DMACC. Those instructions are included on the form:

For  answers to specific questions and the necessary support regarding your Replacement Degree/Diploma/Certificate, please contact a Credentials/Graduation Specialist at or call 515-964-6644 or 1-800-362-2127, ext. 6644.