The following link provides the Replacement Degree/Diploma/Certificate webpage and the second link is the request form. Once you fill out the request form, you can take a picture of it and email it to

Students seeking degree verification may request a copy of their transcript showing the degree awarded and date granted from the Academic Records Office. You may complete the Transcript Request Form and the instructions are included on the form:

For answers to specific questions and the necessary support regarding your Replacement Degree/Diploma/Certificate, please contact a Credentials/Graduation Specialist at or call 515-964-6644 or 1-800-362-2127, ext. 6644.