Paper 1098-T forms are mailed to students with the address on record the end of January. You can attempt to change your mailing address through the Web Info System via myDMACC. If the Web Info System didn't work to change your address, you can mail or fax an address change form into the Academic Records department. The form can be found at this site

Student Tax information - Form 1098-T - is available online to print through your DMACC Web Info System (myDMACC):
•Go to the DMACC website at: 
•Select myDMACC (upper center).
•After logging in, Select the Students tab and then the Banner Self Service button
- Select Student Accounts/View or Pay Your Bill from the Banner Self Service drop-down menu
•Click 1098T Tax Notification to view the information on your Form 1098-T
•Click Select Tax Year and enter Tax Year (ie. 2022) in the box

For support and assistance to questions regarding a receipt of tuition payment, please contact Student Accounts at 800-362-2127 ext. 6446 or 515-964-6446 or by emailing