Credentials Degree Audit / Degree Works
Modified on: Wed, 11 Nov, 2020 at 3:33 PM
|You may utilize DegreeWorks which is located in the Web Info System to run a degree audit online to see how many credits you have completed and what courses you still need to take in order to complete your degree.|
Don't know your login information? Contact Tech Support at email@example.com or by phone at 515-965-7300.
To Access DegreeWorks:
1. Go to the DMACC website at: https://www.dmacc.edu/Pages/welcome.aspx
2. Select myDMACC (upper center)
3. If you're a former DMACC student go to web4.dmacc.edu. Current students can log in with their network username and password and skip to step 8.
4. A security alert may display within the gray box. Click 'OK' to continue.
5. Enter your DMACC ID number & PIN (Your PIN must be exactly 6 characters).
6. Select Student Services.
7. Select DegreeWorks.
For Current Students:
8. Click the Student tab
9. Click the DegreeWorks button
You can select the 'What If' tab on the left side of the page and select (your specific program) under the program option. You'll click on 'Process What-If' and be able to review your degree audit for the program.
For answers to specific questions and the necessary support regarding your Degree Audit, please contact a Credentials/Graduation Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 515-964-6644. Credentials will process a degree audit and let you know your status toward completion. The credentials department reviews transcripts for program completion.
The following link provides contact information for the academic advisors assigned to each campus and program. The advisor will support and assist with your academic planning process. https://www.dmacc.edu/advising/Pages/findadvisor.aspx
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.