Official and duplicate copies of the GED or HiSET diploma, transcript, or scores can only be obtained from Diploma Sender at or call 1-855-313-5799.

  1. Create and account with a username and password
  2. Complete the online order form using a credit, debit, cashiers' check or money order for the $10 payment.
  3. Check the appropriate delivery method for receipt of your document: email, FEDEX, or UPS.

DiplomaSender is your source for High School Equivalency documentation. If you took the HiSET, TASC, or GED test in one of the states listed on the diploma sender website, your official high school equivalency records should be available through DiplomaSender.

To acquire a copy of your DMACC High School Diploma transcript, please contact Lisa Stubbs by phone at 515-964-6255 or by email at . She will provide the necessary support and assistance with Diplomas granted before July 2018