The link to the contact information for our counselors at each campus is available for your review. You are welcome to speak with a counselor for additional assistance if interested. Please contact the representative directly or telephone (515) 964-6200 and an Information Specialist can help direct you to the appropriate campus:

The link to the policy and procedure, 'Student Complaints Concerning Faculty/Staff Actions' is available for your reference. The first link option HR3240 provides the steps you will need to take and the next link option provides the actual complaint form to complete (DMACC Complaint Form P-46).