You can view your student information online using the Web Info System. Your class schedule will provide the CRN number of your classes to locate your books.
- Go to the DMACC website at: https://www.dmacc.edu/Pages/welcome.aspx
- Select the myDMACC tab
- Login with your network username and password
- Select the Student tab
- Select Web Info System
- Click Student Services
- Click Registration - To view your class schedule and purchase books online.
Another way to locate the ISBN on the required text of a specific class is to locate that class under the schedule of classes link and click onto 'books' at the last column on the right. You will see the author, ISBN, copyright of text, and publisher for the required text for the class.
You can click on the following link to view the schedule of classes.
• You will want to select the Semester of interest
• Under location select 'All' or Online
• Under subject select 'Topic of Choice'
• Then scroll down and click search; this will provide the courses offered during the semester of interest at each campus, online, and WebBlended. Campus location will show in the second column from the right. When registering for classes this area will indicate the type of class in which you enroll (campus location, internet class-WEB (online), or Web Blended).
You may also inquire with a DMACC bookstore for support with textbook requirements and details. They will be able to provide answers to your questions about books for any campus and help you with specific information about books if necessary. The following link provides bookstore information which includes the telephone number and hours of operation for each campus bookstore: https://www.dmacc.edu/student_services/bookstore/Pages/welcome.aspx
If you purchase your books somewhere other than the DMACC bookstore, you will want to match the ISBN to ensure you have the correct required text. The bookstore department personnel will help you locate your required materials and the ISBN for those class materials.