You can view the list of your required textbooks by logging into your myDMACC account.
- Go to the DMACC website at: https://www.dmacc.edu/Pages/welcome.aspx
- Select myDMACC
- Login with your network username and password. Contact Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-965-7300 for assistance.
- Select the Student tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down under the Banner Self Service tab and click on "Follett Bookstore".
- Select the desired term and click "Show Courses". This will bring up the list of books you are needing for each course.
The following link provides bookstore information which includes the telephone number and hours of operation for each campus bookstore: https://www.dmacc.edu/student_services/bookstore/Pages/welcome.aspx
If you purchase your books somewhere other than the DMACC bookstore, you will want to match the ISBN to ensure you have the correct required text. The bookstore department personnel will help you locate your required materials and the ISBN for those class materials.